Work with us
Do you want to work with us? Scroll down for our current jobs.
Location: Stratford, London
Salary: 18 – 21k DOE
We are looking for a dynamic and self-motivated Marketing Assistant to work with our small in-house Marketing team. You will be required to assist with daily marketing activities and the development and delivery of our marketing and media strategy.
What we need you to do:
- Assist the Marketing Director with the implementation of the strategic marketing plans
- Update and develop all social media channels
- Ensure branding is comprehensive, consistent and application through all channels
- Assist with producing marketing material and presentations to enable the sales team to meet commercial objectives
- Ensure the company and client’s websites are regularly updated, run analytical reports and identify trends
- Keep abreast of competitors and highlight any key activities the business should be aware of
- Ensure the preparation and distribution of external and internal monthly newsletters
- Identify opportunities and write content for PR, E-Shots, Case Studies and blog posts
Who we need to do it:
- Marketing and/or Events experience
- Bags of creativity, initiative and ideas
- A savvy self-starter who will hit the ground running
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to travel (our HQ is based in Dubai)
- A thorough person, with great proofreading skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- A digital native, familiar or eager to learn how to use digital marketing programs
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence at all levels of the company
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practice in online marketing
- Willingness to work in a small hardworking team
- Knowledge of web and social analytic tools (Google Analytics)
- A sense of humour. Please.
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
Alternatively, make a note of the email address firstname.lastname@example.org and send us an email with your CV and covering letter another time.